True story: I love chicken pot pie. Let’s be serious here people, what’s NOT to love about it? Answer: nothing.
So obviously when I came across an opportunity to combine my love of chicken pot pie with my love of crockpots…BOOM…it was a big lovefest.
Its actually super easy to whip up…and is perfect for this chilly (sometimes freezing) fall weather.
Here’s how you make it:
- 1 – 1/2 lbs. Chicken Thighs, boneless
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of celery, canned
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of broccoli, canned
- 8 oz. corn
- 8 oz. carrots
- 10 oz. green beans
- 8 oz. peas
- 1 large potato (I added this to the recipe because I love potatoes in my pot pies)
- Biscuits, package of 8-10
1. Fill the bottom of the crock pot with boneless chicken thighs and potatoes.
2. Pour a can of cream of chicken, cream of celery and cream of broccoli soup over the chicken and potatoes.
3. Cover. Cook for 6 hrs on low.
4. Add a can of corn, carrots, green beans and peas and cook for 45 min longer on low.
5. Make biscuits in the oven and scoop pot pie on top of biscuits.
So easy and delicious!